Monday 7 April 2008

So now it's time for Cherry blossom viewing!!

Today it's raining here in Western Japan.
I'm sorry for full-bloomed cherry(桜) blossoms.

But I did all my enerty to enjoy beautiful cherry flowers last weekend♡♡♡ I have nothing to regret:)



This is Weeping Japanese Cherry, and it seems like a (pink) waterfall.



This one is Somei Yoshino (Prunus yedoensis.) Very popular & common kind of cherry now. I felt I was dreming when I saw this scenery. Flowers were moving like waves in the blue sky. 'Beautiful' wasn't enough to express the moment.



Woops, don't forget to see cherry branches with a river (water)! They make the best match♥



Oh, YES!! Now it's time for wearing kimono♬

1 comment:

price per head said...

People, o my what a wonderful site you have here. Interesting reading funny photos and lots of content for your reader.